If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us within 45 days of receipt in new and unused condition with the garments tags still attached, using the following methods. All refunds will be completed within 14 working days of receipt.
- Any orders placed from 4th January 2021 qualify for an extended returns period of 45 days. Our standard returns policy still applies.
- Any orders placed between 5th October - 30th November 2020 qualify for an extended returns period of 45 days. Our standard returns policy still applies.
- Orders placed between 1st - 24th December 2020 can be returned up until 31st January 2021.
Orders placed between 11th June-14th October 2020 qualify for an extended returns period of 60 days. Our standard returns policy still applies.
1) RETURNS BY POST
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer free returns for our international customers. If you are returning an item from outside the UK, the item will need to be sent at your own cost and risk within 28 days of receipt.
Your international returns checklist:
- Pack your item securely
- Enclose your completed Returns Form and a copy of the delivery note if available
- Use a registered or traceable postal service – we are not liable for returned goods which are not received.
2) RETURNS FROM RETAIL OUTLETS
You must return a purchase made in a retail outlet to that retail outlet with a proof of purchase.
3) FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
In the event that an item is faulty or damaged please return the item using the above method, we will be happy to assess the item and exchange or refund it.
Personalised and embossed items are considered final sale. No returns or exchanges accepted. If something isn’t quite right with your personalised item, please contact our customer service team at +44(0)1985 212291 or email@example.com
A gift item can be returned as long as a proof of purchase can be provided with the return.
6) FURTHER INFORMATION
The easiest way to return your goods is to follow the instructions above. We can only exchange for a different colour or size not a different style. If you require a different style please request a refund and order a new item. Items must be returned unused, in perfect condition and the original packaging. Until you return the items to us you are responsible for their safe keeping and taking reasonable care of them. We do not accept liability for packages damaged during transit back to us. It is your responsibility to wrap items adequately to prevent damage. Please be aware that the additional postage charges you request at the time of purchase will not be refunded.
8) CUSTOMER SERVICES
If you have any other questions please contact our customer services team.
Our team will be delighted to hear from you and are available from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT). Please note that we are closed on Bank Holidays.
Telephone: +44(0)1985 212291