Crafted with genuine Abraham Moon Yorkshire tweed, this cap is a classic and quality addition to your accessories. Comprised of six panels and finished with a fabric-covered button, this driver's cap offers a stylish alternative to standard flat caps.
- Six-panel design with covered button brings timeless style
- Premium Abraham Moon herringbone tweed made from 100% wool
- Quilted satin lining for comfortable wear and extra warmth
- Concealed stud fastening on peak offers versatile styling
- Reinforced peak gives shape
- Elasticated sweatband offers a comfortable fit that easily comes on and off
- Offered in a selection of stylish shades
- Available in a range of sizes
- Peak measures approximately 5cm
Abraham Moon Tweed
Abraham Moon has been producing first-class wool fabrics since it was founded in Yorkshire back in 1837. One of the last remaining vertical woollen mills in Great Britain, it has established an outstanding reputation for unrivalled quality and remains at the forefront of cutting-edge fashion and design. Its tweeds are made from 100% wool and are crafted with care honouring its traditions.
Made from 100% wool. Lining made from 100% polyester.
Specialist dry clean only.
Product Code: 1-3040
MEN’S HAT SIZES
We deliver to Australia only from this store. Please see the table below for details.
Australia - Standard Delivery
Delivery is approximately 10 - 20 working days. All orders are dispatched from our UK warehouse.
Once the order has left the warehouse, you will receive an email containing a shipment number to track its progress online.
|$19 or FREE when you spend $250 and over
Australia - Express Delivery
Delivered within 2 - 5 working days (additional days required for regional areas). Dispatched from our UK warehouse.
We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes for Express Delivery.
We do not despatch at weekends.
We offer delivery to other countries from our other stores. Please visit the relevant store for delivery information.
If you would like to order for delivery to:
- The United Kingdom or Europe - visit our UK store
- The United States - visit our US store
- All other delivery destinations (including the Channel Islands, Norway and Switzerland) - visit our Rest of World store
All orders up to $1,000 are exempt from duties. However 10% Goods and Service (GST) Tax applies and is also added at checkout.
For details of our returns policy please click here.