Introduce some Scottish spirit to your look with our tartan cashmere scarf. Tartan is a timeless pattern that is instantly recognisable and always being reinvented. For some, its traditional and classic, for others it’s rebellious and high-fashion, but for all it’s sophisticated and striking – a humble highlands style that has endured every passing fashion fad. We’ve brought this distinctive design to our quality cashmere to create a simply stunning scarf. Like tartan, our cashmere is Scottish and true to its reputation for exquisite luxury is sumptuously soft and fantastically fine. A true treasure to be worn for years to come.
- Distinctive tartan design brings timeless class
- 100% finest Scottish cashmere for classic luxury
- Finished with tassel ends for a traditional touch
- Available in a range of stylish colour combinations - including new-in Dress Stewart and Silver Bannockbane
- Made in Britain, part of our popular Heritage Collection
- 25 x 180cm (including tassel ends)
A luxury natural fibre, from the hair of mountain goats, which is superbly soft, warm and lightweight.
Product code: 2-2070
We deliver to Australia only from this store. Please see the table below for details.
Australia - Standard Delivery
Delivery is approximately 10 - 20 working days. All orders are dispatched from our UK warehouse.
Once the order has left the warehouse, you will receive an email containing a shipment number to track its progress online.
|$19 or FREE when you spend $250 and over
Australia - Express Delivery
Delivered within 2 - 5 working days (additional days required for regional areas). Dispatched from our UK warehouse.
We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes for Express Delivery.
We do not despatch at weekends.
We offer delivery to other countries from our other stores. Please visit the relevant store for delivery information.
If you would like to order for delivery to:
- The United Kingdom or Europe - visit our UK store
- The United States - visit our US store
- All other delivery destinations (including the Channel Islands, Norway and Switzerland) - visit our Rest of World store
All orders up to $1,000 are exempt from duties. However 10% Goods and Service (GST) Tax applies and is also added at checkout.
For details of our returns policy please click here.