Organise your essentials with our pebble grain leather billfold wallet. From the contemporary Clyde collection, this wallet is slightly taller than it is wide, making it ideal for jacket and coat breast pockets. Its unusual design has four vertical credit card pockets and four horizontal ones, combined with two note sections, two slip pockets and a zipped section for extra storage. Enjoy peace of mind thanks to the RFID blocking technology which keep your information safe and choose between two classic colours – black and dark tan. A classic wallet for today’s classic gentleman.
- RFID blocking technology keeps stored cards safe from identity thieves
- Pebble grain leather adds casual elegance and helps mask scratches and marks
- Four horizontal and four vertical credit card pockets with our signature curved design to safely and stylishly hold your cards
- Two full-sized note sections to keeps paper money secure, easy to access and without the need to fold
- Two slip pockets to discretely hide away contents
- Zipped pocket offers further secure storage
- Front panel with Dents embossing brings design interest and branded recognition
- Lined with poly twill fabric for a smooth and elegant look
- Offered in two stylish colours - Black and Dark tan
- From our handsome Clyde collection
- Gift box is included so makes a perfect present
- 12 x 10cm
Pebble Grain Leather
Selected for its natural grain, this leather ages beautifully over time.
RFID Blocking Protection
Many credit cards are now embedded with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags that contain personal information. Unfortunately, identity thieves can now scan the tags and gain access to your important personal information. This Dents RFID wallet contains a protective shield that prevents your RF tags from being accessed. For maximum protection, keep wallet closed when not in use.
Product code: 23-5558
We deliver to Australia only from this store. Please see the table below for details.
Australia - Standard Delivery
Delivery is approximately 10 - 20 working days. All orders are dispatched from our UK warehouse.
Once the order has left the warehouse, you will receive an email containing a shipment number to track its progress online.
|$19 or FREE when you spend $250 and over
Australia - Express Delivery
Delivered within 2 - 5 working days (additional days required for regional areas). Dispatched from our UK warehouse.
We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes for Express Delivery.
We do not despatch at weekends.
We offer delivery to other countries from our other stores. Please visit the relevant store for delivery information.
If you would like to order for delivery to:
- The United Kingdom or Europe - visit our UK store
- The United States - visit our US store
- All other delivery destinations (including the Channel Islands, Norway and Switzerland) - visit our Rest of World store
All orders up to $1,000 are exempt from duties. However 10% Goods and Service (GST) Tax applies and is also added at checkout.
For details of our returns policy please click here.