Looking for the hottest women’s styles for the new season? Step this way. Our Lookbook is here to help with the most in-demand trends for spring and summer 2023. From the coolest colours to the most fancied fabrics, we’ve got five of the freshest looks to help you stay ahead this season. Set your summer to sizzle!
Blue is the Colour
Blue is a timeless favourite that never goes out of fashion, but this year we’re wearing it bright and bold. Cobalt blue has been the catwalk craze for summer 2023, the fresh and punchy shade alive with zesty energy. We love it as a fun pop of colour that looks great with casual warm weather dressing and we offer it across our range of gloves and scarves. Wear it to the beach, poolside or for any holiday adventure in need of blue brilliance.
2. Women's Plain Pashmina Scarf with Tassels in Marine
3. Thruxton | Women's Leather Driving Gloves in Marine
Go Sheer for Spring and Summer
Sheer fabrics are not to be missed this summer. Offering a tantalising tease of the skin underneath, see-through materials are feminine and flirty, while also comfortably lightweight when temperatures rise. We love sheer gloves for smart summer occasions, such as weddings, garden parties and even a day at the races. Choose from different styles, lengths, fabrics and colours to bring sheer into your look for 2023.
4. Savannah | Women’s Tulle Gloves with Frilled Cuff in Black
5. Daisy | Women's Short Fingerless Lace Gloves
6. Tiana | Women's Long Above Elbow Tulle Gloves in White
Pale Pink Perfection
This summer we’re primed to add pink into our wardrobe. But this isn’t about neons or hot pinks, with pale pinks taking centre stage for 2023. Think sweet and subtle, delicate and dainty. It also teams effortlessly with another hot trend – that of babydoll innocence with bows and frills. This steer towards soft pastels can be enjoyed head-to-toe or as a gentle accent colour. Introduce this trend into everyday or formal dressing for a dash of candyfloss cuteness.
7. Women’s Pleated Floral and Paisley Pattern Lightweight Scarf in Pale Pink
8. Diana | Women's Three-Point Matt Satin Gloves in Pale Pink
9. Women’s Multi-Colour Ombre Lightweight Scarf in Pale Pink
Crochet Continues its Comeback
Once considered a bit dated, crochet has become a summer staple in recent years thanks to its boho, festival feel. This year, the knitwear trend is back and bigger than ever – even worn in black on runways giving it a darker edge for 2023. We love it as lightweight gloves for summer sophistication or as vintage styling on our leather driving gloves. Match with our coordinating men’s styles for a perfect pairing.
10. Kelly | Women's Handsewn Crochet-Back Imitation Peccary Leather Driving Gloves in Black, also wearing Women’s Small Checkerboard Check Lightweight Scarf with Corner Tassels
11. Regina | Women's Cotton Crochet Gloves in Ecru also wearing Women’s Abstract Floral Print Lightweight Scarf with Border in green
12. Jubilee | Women's Heritage Union Jack Crochet-Back Leather Driving Gloves
Classic White Reinvented
2023 brings a bold reinvention for summer’s favourite shade, as it’s time to think past white cotton. This year, wearing white is all about different fun fabrics that can show off white, and off-whites, in a new and novel way. This approach really allows interesting textures to stand out and our gloves offer plenty of options. Choose between lace, satin, tulle and crochet to give your white wardrobe a shot of new season freshness.
13. Elouise | Women's Long Opera Lace Gloves in Ivory
14. Anastasia | Women's Long Opera Satin Gloves with Feather Cuffs
15. Savannah | Women’s Tulle Gloves with Frilled Cuff in Ivory